The fan is a system that produces an air stream, it is associated with a heat sink or radiator, it helps increase heat transfer between a solid medium (radiator) and the air, called forced ventilation system.
Transformer Cooling Fans
- Low power consumption, ensuring a longer motor life, working under a permanent load, prolonging motor life.
- Increased airflow, certified by AMCA 230 standard test.
- Design for outdoor IP55.
- Reduction in the noise level due to environmental restrictions.
- Design seal between the housing and the vent cap, against ingress of moisture in exterior conditions of high heat and humidity.
- Designed with corrosion resistant materials.
- Class F insulation system for a longer life cycle for the motor.
- Greater efficiency, reduced energy costs.
- Support with three year warranty.
- Motors for single-phase and three-phase systems, for frequencies of 50 Hz and 60 Hz