INGETRAF, has specialized engineers with extensive experience in manufacturing processes and electrical testing routine, type and special in Power Transformers and Distribution.
INGETRAF, provides consultancy services in the following processes:
- Inspection processes throughout the manufacturing transformer parts or components such as: Windings, Core, painting for the transformer and its parts, cabinet control and assembly of the active part (winding-Core) monitoring drying processes of the active part, assembly of the active in the tank, vacuum process, leak tightness and oil filling.
- Witnessing of the Electrical tests (routine, type and specials) to the transformer and its parts, according to the international standards. IEEE, IEC, NTC, CSA CANADA
- Transformer turns ratio test, polarity, phase angle displacement
- Power Factor Dissipation for the entire transformer’s insolation system and bushings, measurement of the (power factor/tan delta) and the capacitances.
- Winding Resistance.
- Insulation resistance test
- Applied voltage at industrial frequency.
- No-load losses and excitation current and harmonics level.
- Load losses and transformer impedance.
- Testing the system wiring insulation and the control cabinet accessories.
- Verification of the electromechanical and electronic signals for all components.
- Insulation test for current transformers, test ratio, polarity and excitation (magnetization).
- Full-wave test (1,2 x 50 )µseg, Switching impulse and Front-of-wave test
- Partial discharge test.
- Temperature-rise tests.
- Audible sound emissions test.
- Short-circuit test.
- Sweep frequency response analysis.